Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Austin Outlaw Dash

                                                      

I'm excited to announce that I have officially signed up for my next race. I need something to get my butt back into gear. I've always wanted to do a mudrun, and now that I've got the money to do so, I've signed myself up. So what does that mean for me? TRAINING! Not only running, but lifting weights, going to zumba and attending crossfit classes. I cannot wait to start. I cann't be lazy anymore. Yesterday I could have very well went and got ready for Zumba, but what did I do? Walked to the vending machine, got a soda, and made myself a mixed drink, followed by a call to PapaJohns for a large pizza.

 So time to "update" my lifestyle and get my body in sync with what my mind wants. Today I will start the 100 pushups program back up as well as the 200 squats program. And while I'm at it...why not try the 200 situps program.

I want to feel strong mentally and physically. I want to refuse that cookie when offered.


                 SAY NO TO COOKIES

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Drop a line.