Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Update

Unfortunately I did not do the programs correctly because I forgot to print out the exercises and the right way to do it. So I just did the elliptical for 30 minutes on level 6 resistance while watching jersey shore. Then I proceeded to do the same thing I did yesterday to see what more I could pull out...and I did better on all of the programs than I did yesterday. So here are the results for day 1.

8 Dips                -Up 2
15 Pushups        -Up 3
40 Squats           -Up 5
30 Situps            -Up 5


Go Me! Go Me! Go Me! Go Me!

So I really can't wait to do the unthinkable in 6 weeks. If I follow this program I should be able to do 100 pushups consecutively, 150 dips consecutively, 200 situps consecutively, and 200 squats consecutively. You know how awesome I'll look if I keep it up. Ahhhh just thinking about it makes me super excited



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Drop a line.