Thursday, August 2, 2012

Small goals > Big goals

So I haven't done this in a while but I think it's something I need to do. I need a list of goals.

Short Term Goals

Goal 1: Workout a minimum of 4 times a week
Goal 2: At least 8 glasses of water
Goal 3: Eat more fruits and veggies


Long Term Goals

Goal 1: Run my Muddy Outlaw Dash in under 29 minutes. -September 15th
Goal 2: Be able to comfortably fit in shorts
Goal 3: One Day: Run a half marathon


The hardest part about running is getting started. To meet my goals I will take my clothes with me to work. Workout at work when I have hour lunches and when I don't I will go straight to the gym afterwork. On Tuesdays I will attend Zumba classes at 4:45. On Saturdays I will go to crossfit, and Sundays Zumba again. The other days need to be some sort of cardio. I can do this. I have to remember it's all mental. Especially this quitting cigarettes thing. It's the biggest thing holding me back because I dont like to run when I smoke because I cant breath correctly. If I can just quit and be mentally strong, then I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Drop a line.