Friday, September 7, 2012

WOD

I've been doing some awesome workouts lately and I'm feeling the need to share them with you all.
Only because it made me feel soooo awesome.

Tuesdays Workout
  • Faced my fear of box jumps. I used the smallest one but still I did it. 10 box jumps
  • StairMaster - 5 minutes
  • Box Jumps - 10
  • Treadmill - Half a Mile at 7.0
  • Free Weights (Arms)
  • 5 Man Pushups then 5 Girl Pushups
  • Box Jumps - 10
  • Free Weights (Arms)
  • 5 Man Pushups then 5 Girl Pushups
  • Treadmill - Half a Mile at 7.0
  • Ab workout
  • Plank
  • 170lb Leg Press AWESOME
  • Stretching and Foam Rolling
Wednesdays Workout
  • Walking on Treadmill at 27% incline for 15 minutes
  • 10 minute run at 6.0-7.0 alternating every minute
  • Free Weights (arms)
  • Leg press - 170 pounds
  • 10 man pushups
  • Ab workout
  • 1 minute plank
  • 25 situps
  • Stretching and Foam Rolling
  • Sauna

I don't know whats gotten into me lately but I've been really into strength training. I'm loving going to the gym again. I'm also working on getting my speed up in running. I've been pushing it on the treadmill. I just love to sweat lately. And I cannot wait until it starts cooling down here in Texas. I cannot wait to go outside for long runs...because really I HATE the TREADMILL. It's sooo boring.

Also, next weekend is my first mudrun. The Austin Outlaw Dash! I am soooo excited for it. And this will be the first race that my love Andrew will be attending. No he is not running with me, but yes he is taking me and will be there to support me. I'll post a recap about it when the time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Drop a line.