Thursday, February 28, 2013

What I've been loving lately

Hello just checking in...wanted to give you guys a couple of things I've been loving lately.

  1. You can never go wrong with a pair of tights. I love how comfy and cute they are. You can wear them casually or on a date night. Paired with an overside button down shirt, and your ready to hit the town!
 
 
 
 
 

2. I've really been into these puppies lately. They make my day better everytime I walk through that door. I love how D.O.G stretches like human being while getting off the bed. He puts his two front paws off of the bed and keeps the back two on his bead then lowers his tummy to the ground. Too Cute. And Kujo! He's a little handful. Just a couple of days ago I heard his little self howl for the first time. It was so cute that I almost wanted to cry.


D.O.G and Kujo
 
 
 
 
3. Disc Golf!!! If you've never been, you need to try it now! It's really fun, and if you like a little competition this is the perfect way to beat your hunny at a sport. It's a great daytime date too. And you can't beat the scenery. Of course I'm still holding the frisbee because "I have to take a picture for my blog" Drews picture was candid. So his is more real. But you get the jist.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4. I've been loving me some mismatched workout gear too. I like to look super hot when I'm running.
HAAAA! I never look good when running.
 
 
 
 
 
 
5. I've been eating so much chocolate lately. My absolute favorite candy are these babies. And it always helps to read the cute little messages on the inside of the wrapper.
DELICIOUSNESS!
 
 
 
 


It's almost Friday!!! Let the countdown begin.
 
Have you ever tried Disc Golf?
 
What is your favorite candy?


2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I'm visiting for the first time and so glad I did because your post made me smile. Love your pups and little Kujo (so adorable!)...love the name! I never seem to look good when I'm running, which is why I sometimes hate when I see people that look fabulous while running...lol. Look forward to reading more!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kujo is the small dog, but he has a big bite. hah. he's so fierce and sometimes evil. While D.O.G on the other hand is as sweet as cherry pie. He'd never hurt a fly. Glad I could make you smile.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!! Drop a line.