Thursday, May 16, 2013

I may not be_____but I am _______!

I may not be the worlds fastest runner but I am a runner.

I may not be the most fashionable person but I am the most cautious person.

I may not be a great cleaner but I am a great designer.

I may not be the smartest but I am still going to school.

I may not have the best job but I still can pay my bills.

I may not eat the healthiest but I work my ass off so that I can eat what I want.

I may not have a bangin body but I do have a bangin smile and personality to match.

I may not give my friends enough time but I am always there when they need me.

I may not be the tidiest person but I will always be on time.

I may not be the healthiest cook but I can freakin cook my butt off.

I may not have the best car but I do have a car that gets me where I need.

I may not wash the outside of my car but I can change my own oil.

I may not be the girl who can fulfill your wildest desires but I am the girl that can beat you at video games.

I may not have a normal family but I have the best, funniest family you could ask for.

I may not do everything I promise myself I do but I have the best intentions.




What are some things you are very bad at?

What are some things you are very good at?

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea. It's a great way to think positively about things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a good idea that everyone should do every once in a while. You really can get yourself down when you think of all the things you can't do but it's really amazing to sit down and remember all the things you can do!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Drop a line.