Thursday, August 1, 2013

Where have you been...are you hiding from me?

The past couple of months have been really hard on me. I was not focused on one thing, I was focused on too many things. The things that were once most important in my life i.e, running, were put on hold. But I'm happy to say that I'm back.

I've been doing really well lately. My favorite class by far is Spin Class. I never thought I would like it, but man I love the way it makes my legs feel. And I love the sweat dripping off. Very satisfying.

 
 
 Drew and I have also picked up a new hobby...FISHING! I think we're in love. There's something about catching your first fish that makes you keep going back for more. Even when we don't catch anything we still feel like we had a great time. The other day we rented a canoe and rowed 6 MILES! That was the best arm workout I've ever had. And at the same time, we caught 6 fish!!





 
I really like your bass... That is a nice bass :]
 
I've also been trying to make it a point to stay in contact with old and new friends. My bff from middle school is pregnant and due any minute now. I cannot wait to meet baby Jaxon.
 


 
 
I'm very excited about my workout future and I'm excited about learning more about what foods are good for you. One thing I have been bad about was making sure I'm getting the right amount of protein, carbs, fruits, and vegetables a day. That is my goal for the month of August.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Drop a line.