Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Amazing 24th Birthday

This past Saturday I celebrated my 24th birthday with some of the most amazing friends, family, and coworkers. I had a blast.

The Friday before my birthday, the coworkers did it up big. They decorated my space so wonderfully.
They know I love animal print and pink, nailed it!

 


When lunch time rolled around they had a whole feast for me. I'm talking the juiciest carnitas in all the land, yummy beans, avocado dip, tamales salad, tres leches cake, tiffs treats cookies, and chocolate covered strawberries. I just love my coworkers.








The next day was my actual birthday. My Dad had been smoking a brisket and ribs since 3pm on Friday through Saturday morning. So you can imagine how succulent everything tasted. The meat was falling off of the bones, it was so flavorful, it was so perfect.




















After this the camera went away, we danced, and drank, went Downtown Austin. It was one of the best birthdays I've ever had. I feel so lucky to have such amazing friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Drop a line.