Friday, May 16, 2014

Don't You Hate It When...

Happy Friday! I know I'm super excited about it...but don't you hate it when you know you have to go back to work in just a few days.

That's why I'm dedicating this post to things I hate! I know, how positive of me.

Don't you hate it when you really have to go #2 in the restroom and lucky you, no one else is in the restroom. But the moment it's time to release someone walks in and you struggle to hold it in. :)

Don't you hate it when you finally make yourself presentable and do your hair but the moment you step outside it's either raining or super humid.

Don't you hate it when the drive through gets your order wrong and you don't realize this until you make it all the way home. Makes me wanna cry, how hard is it to get an order right?


Don't you hate it when you are on your way to complete an important task but then you get distracted and forget what you were supposed to be doing originally.

Don't you hate it when your taco shells cracks after the first bite.

Don't you hate when you are walking down a hallway and someone is coming from the other direction and neither of you know which way to go, so you have an awkward little dance with them until you both decide which way to go.

Don't you hate it when you get to the store and realize that you didn't bring your own grocery bags so you buy more while you are there and this happens every time you go to the store because you can't remember your reusable bags that you bought last time.

Don't you hate it when you say Your Welcome but the other person never said Thank You.

Don't you hate it when your alarm never goes off but you know that you set it. I set it, I promise...that was the last thing I did last night. Stupid Alarm.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Drop a line.