Thursday, May 15, 2014

Thinking Out Loud #2

Today I'm linking up with Amanda from Running with Spoons for Thinking Out Loud Thursday!! If you would like to join, head on the her page to find out more information!


1. The grossest thing to me is cloth napkins that they provide at restaurants. You know, the ones that contain your silverware. Which are the same ones that I've seen people use to blow their nose. eww, just eww. I understand that they wash them, but the thought of my silverware and my mouth touching something that has someones nasties on it just grosses me out.
 

2. Last night Drew and I had the whole bar to ourselves, or so it felt. And the Spurs were on in the finals, and we live in Texas. Why was no one out? I thought it was so weird but we didn't mind. We had some privacy and it was nice.


3. I bought a new phone yesterday and I love it. It's the Samsung Galaxy 5 and it's amazing. I always like getting new phones because you have to spend the first couple of hours figuring out all the cool features. It's almost like a kid at Christmas opening up their Christmas presents. Oh, and I got the white one. I've never had a white phone. One of the coolest features is that it has a built in heart rate monitor. You just have to place your finger on the lens of the camera and booomm, you got your heart rate.

4. For lunch yesterday, I took a day off from the gym and headed to lunch with my Mom. We went to Pluckers. It's pretty delicious. I ordered spicy mandarin and garlic parmesan boneless wings a
nd a side of the creamiest macaroni ever. Mom had the Philly cheese steak that was incredible. I mean anything topped with queso is winning in my book.




5. I got the Brazilian blowout on Monday. It did miracles to my hair. I can actually wear it down in this Texas heat without rockin a full on fro.

6. I hate it when I think someone see's me waving to them, then I realize that they didn't. And then I look like a total loser. I then try to play it off like I was doing something else.




7. Today is Thursday, which means it's payday for me. Good thing because after buying a new phone, and shopping at ruffles with love, I'm kinda broke. I love Thursdays!!!

2 comments:

  1. Aaaaaand now I have the biggest craving for macaroni and cheese. I'm thinking that might have to happen for either lunch or dinner. And the waving thing is the WORST. Or when you think you think you know someone and it turns out not to be them? Awkwarddddd.

    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, I remember that happening in high school. A girl's back was to me and I tapped her on the shoulder and yelled "Kristin!!!" she gave me a weird look and I was all like "thaaat's nottt Kristeeennn" all awkward.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Drop a line.