Thursday, May 22, 2014

Thinking out Loud #3

It's Thursday! You know the drill by now! It's Thinking Out Loud Thursday with Amanda @ runningwithspoons. This is one of my favorite days to blog because I don't have to think of a topic, I really just have an excuse to be random. So if you'd like to join in and would like more info visit Amanda's page.


1. I had a pretty bomb ass sandwich yesterday from Potbelly Sandwich Shop.

I had the roast beef with provolone cheese, hot peppers, lettuce, oil and vinegar. I may have brought my own chips in to save money. Anything to save money right. Also, there was an old country singer there playing some live music. It was too cute.


2. We made last minute plans yesterday to go to the beach this weekend for Memorial Day! We'll be leaving tomorrow at 2pm and head to Rockport, Texas. On Saturday or Sunday we will probably make our way over to Port Aransas, Texas. I'm so excited for fishing and swimming and more fishing.


3. Drew has this way with dogs. They automatically attract to him and he does the same. See proof.


5. I created this awesome workout the other day. You should give it a try and get that booty lookin' right for summer, summer, summer timmmmee!



6. One of my favorite reads lately came from Sweet Miles. The post was about taking Instagram or to me any social media site with a grain of salt and how pictures can be misleading. You should really check it out.

7. I have some pretty loony coworkers. I love most of them but some are crazy. Oh and there is a food thief in the office. Since our department move to our own building next door there is only 8 people over here. And a lot of food is coming up missing. Who is the culprit. Oh, and some of the food that is cooked in the microwave is pretty suspect...eewww

8 comments:

  1. Love the way that workout sounds!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my booty was instantly lifted after this workout ;)

      Delete
  2. I'm quite obsessed w/ basically everything Potbelly has on their menu. Your sub looks exceptionally delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was super delicious. It was my first time there. I can't wait to go back and try out some other options.

      Delete
  3. I discovered Potbelly for the first time. It hasn't made it to Canada so when I started living in Chicago, my world imploded with all the sandwhich, all the time.

    Oh mygosh I lub lub LUB Potbelly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like what I ordered. Mom got the enchilada soup and it was pretty tasty also. I didn't have a clue that Potbelly was in so many different states until you and Jessie commented.

      Delete
  4. Have the most amazing time at the beach this weekend! Our long weekend up here in Canada was last week, but most of the people I know spent the time off working in their gardens rather than doing interesting things like BBQing and going to the beach. Ugh. Plants -.-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      And gardening...no thanks. I'd rather BBQ or Swim any day.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Drop a line.