Thursday, June 18, 2015

HCG Diet - 14 pounds Down

I figured I should update you guys a little. The last time I posted I was only down about 4.6 pounds. Today I am down 14.1 pounds. It's crazy! I've just been sticking with the diet and I feel so good. My body definitely needed this.

In addition to the diet, I'm starting to go the gym again doing weight circuits. I won't try running until I'm in the maintenance phase of the HCG diet. I'm going to definitely start incorporating some yoga into my workouts. I am the most inflexible person I know. It actually hurts for me to bend down on my knees and my hamstrings are super tight.
 

After the diet my plan is to pick up running again but not as much as I used to. I want to focus on weights.

This weekend we went camping for the first time in forever. As you may or may not know, Texas got a lot of rain in the month of May and our lakes went from 30% full to 80% full.

There's a good and a bad to that story.

The Bad - My Backyard



The Good - Texas Lakes

It was so nice to be back on the lake where I spent so much of my youth. I really wanted to soak in the moment by drinking a beer. But I refrained. It's been 18 days since my last beer. And that says a lot coming from the girl who had at least one drink everyday.

I'm very proud of myself and it helps so much having Drew be so supportive as well. Although, there are some days when he eats chick-fil-a right in front of me. But that's okay. It just proves how much stronger I am now then I was before. I would have suckered down and ate a chicken sandwich about 3 weeks ago. But I'm now at a place where it doesn't bother me as much. Don't get me wrong, I've had my fair share of cravings (chickfila, pizza, bacon cheese burgers) but in the end, I know whats best for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Drop a line.