Tuesday, June 2, 2015

HCG Diet - Phase 2, Day 1

Happy Tuesday!

I woke up in a great mood this morning. I was definitely not dreading work for once. I feel like I have a ton of energy and I'm ready to conquer the world.




This past weekend was the official start of the HCG Diet. The first two days are called "Fat Loading." You take the HCG drops three times a day and eat full portion servings of high fat foods. Things like eggs, avocado, butter, yogurt, dairy, nuts and seeds are all foods you want to focus on eating during these first two days. This step is very important because the loading phase stocks normal fat cells and prepares the body to burn abnormal fat, which results in fast weight loss.


What foods will I miss the most?
  • Cheese/Queso
  • Breakfast Tacos
  • Pizza 
  • Pasta 
  • Beer
  • Mountain Dew
  • Rice
  • Ranch Dressing
  • Bread/Tortillas

So yesterday was the first day of Phase 2. I took my measurements and weighed myself which I'm not going to share with you guys today, but I will check in to let you know how many pounds have been lost. I'm also not going to measure myself again until the last day. I can't even wait.

For breakfast yesterday, I had an orange and green tea. I started to get hungry around 10:30 which is completely normal. It's only day one. I waited until 11:00 to eat the pot roast and cabbage that I made the night before with 1 serving of Melba toasts. It was super yummy. Once the diet is over I will not weigh out my food so I'm not doing it now. I'm eyeballing my measurements which some might say will hurt you but I don't think it will make too much of a difference. I also had a snack around 3. I had a handful of strawberries and another green tea.

After work I was starting to feel really hungry but it was still too early for dinner. So I started cleaning the house to keep my mind distracted. I think I'm going to have the cleanest house after this diet. :) I ended up making tacos with lettuce as the tortilla. They came out so good and by the end I was full.

When I weighed myself this morning I was down exactly two pounds!! Yay! It's really motivating to see progress like this. My Mom is also doing the diet and she is down 6.2 pounds.

1 comment:

  1. It is lot of good sites for buying hcg but I find one and don`t change , they are so good and very kind , here the site hcg diet menu

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!! Drop a line.